"Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) officials will close the online OJEE 2021 registration facility today, 26 July 2021. Hence, interested candidates can apply for the entrance examination on the official website (ojee.nic.in) by the end of the day."
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) officials will close the online OJEE 2021 registration facility today, 26 July 2021. Hence, interested candidates can apply for the entrance examination on the official website (ojee.nic.in) by the end of the day. The application process involves portal registration, application submission, and registration fee payment. However, the board has advised that applicants go through the eligibility criteria before registration. In addition, there are separate application forms for each course.
The OJEE 2021 is a state-level entrance assessment overseen by the OJEE Cell. The annual examination facilitates admissions to various programmes such as B.Pharm, MBA, PGDM, MCA, and M.Tech. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2021 will take place in a computer-based testing (CBT) examination mode. However, the board has not yet announced the examination dates. Candidates can obtain admissions to participating institutes by obtaining qualifying scores in the OJEE.
How to Register for the OJEE 2021
The application process for the OJEE 2021 assessment will close by the end of the day on 26 July 2021. Thus, candidates can use the steps given below in order to register for the entrance examination.
- Go to the OJEEB official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, select the relevant course application link on the homepage.
- Register for the portal by providing basic personal and contact details.
- Then, log in to the website using the given credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication information.
- Then, upload the specified documents that meet the formatting requirements.
- Pay the OJEE application fees.
- Then, verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the application for future reference.