"Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee has extended the last date to submit the OJEE 2021 application."
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination officials have extended the last date to register for the OJEE 2021 entrance exam. Hence, interested candidates can still apply for the exam by 31 July 2021. The OJEE 2021 application forms are available online on the exam board’s website (ojee.nic.in). Students can submit their application fees by 2 August 2021. In addition, candidates can check the official notice regarding the OJEE application process extension online on the official website.
Steps to submit OJEE 2021 Application
Authorities have deferred the registration deadline for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Hence, applicants can follow the given steps to fill out the OJEE application form.
- Go to the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, select the link to register for the OJEE exam on the homepage.
- Enter the basic details in the OJEE registration form and select the “submit” button.
- Then, log in to your account with the given credentials.
- Fill out the OJEE application form.
- Then, upload the requisite documents in the OJEE application.
- Finally, pay the OJEE application fee and submit the form.
OJEE Newly Added Exam Centres
Additionally, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee has taken several measures to ensure the safety of students and faculty. This year, due to COVID-19 concerns, the board has added nine new exam centres within Odisha and three outside the state. Therefore, the entrance exam will take place in a total of 30 districts throughout Odisha.
The newly added OJEE exam locations are as follows: