"The Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) will publish the plus two board results on 31 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
The Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) will publish the plus two board results on 31 July 2021. Hence, the mark sheets for Odisha Science and Commerce stream class 12 students will be available on 31 July. The state’s School and Mass Education Department confirmed the results scheduling decision at a press conference on Wednesday, 28 July. However, the board is yet to confirm a specific publishing date for the plus 2 Arts stream marks, although this will occur soon. The results will be available after publication online on the board’s official website (orissaresults.nic.in).
Steps to View Odisha Plus Two Results 2021
The Odisha +2 scorecards will be available to students on 31 July 2021. The board will release the marks on the official website. Hence, students can follow the steps given below to check their mark sheets.
- Go to the CHSE official website – orissaresults.nic.in
- Then, select the “Plus Two Exam Results” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, the website will redirect to a login portal.
- Next, enter your given login credentials, such as your examination roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button to proceed.
- Your Odisha class 12 board results will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the provisional scorecard for future reference.
Odisha Plus Two Evaluation Criteria
Earlier in the year, the Odisha CHSE board cancelled the state’s plus two examinations. This repeal was due to the COVID-19 resurgence within the country. Hence, Odisha authorities formulated alternative evaluation criteria by which to assess students in place of exams. Thus, the new evaluation framework will utilise past performance in the class 10 board assessment.
In addition, the board will grant unsatisfied students the opportunity to write an offline examination which will take place when conditions allow. Marks scored in the in-person assessment will be final.