NEET Answer Key 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional Answer Key for NEET UG 2022 yesterday i.e. 31 August 2022. Candidates who find any discrepancy or error in the answer key should report before 11:50 pm on 02 September 2022. The Processing fee for each Answer Key challenge is INR 200/- (non-refundable). NTA has also issued the OMR response sheet along with the provisional answer key. Candidates can raise objections by following the steps mentioned below.
How to Raise Objection to NEET Answer Key 2022 ?
Check the below-mentioned steps to raise objection to the NEET Answer Key 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NEET UG at neet.nta.nic.in
- Now, click on the “Challenge NEET Answer Key 2022” link available on the homepage
- Then, login using your Application number and password/Date of birth
- Upload the supporting document for every challenge
- Finally, pay the processing fee of INR 200/- for every challenge and submit
Candidates can raise objections on the NEET Answer Key 2022 till 11:50 pm on 02 September 2022 using valid proof. If the authority finds the objection correct, the changes in the final NEET UG Answer Key 2022 will be incorporated, and marks will be calculated accordingly. The NEET UG Result 2022 is expected to be released by 07 September 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.