"NTA (National Testing Agency) officials have opened the UG and PG CUCET 2021 admissions process application facility."
NTA (National Testing Agency) officials have opened the UG and PG CUCET 2021 admissions process application facility. Thus, undergraduate and postgraduate aspirants can now apply online for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021. Qualified candidates can obtain admissions to integrated UG and PG programmes offered by 12 universities across the country. NTA representatives have advised aspiring candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
Earlier, board authorities published application forms for the assessment online on Monday, 16 August 2021. Hence, candidates can now apply on the official website, cucet.nta.nic.in, until 1 September 2021. Additionally, students can pay the application fee until 11:50 PM on 2 September 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct the CUCET 2021 on 15, 16, 23, and 24 September 2021 in a computer-based testing (CBT) mode. The exam will take place for a duration of 2 hours.
Steps to Register for the NTA CUCET 2021
Registration forms for the NTA CUCET 2021 are now available online. Hence, candidates can follow the instructions given below to apply for the centralised entrance exam.
- Go to the board’s official website – cucet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Registration for CU-CET 2021” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Register by providing a valid email address and mobile number.
- Then, log in using the given user credentials.
- Save the system-created application number for future reference.
- Then, fill out the registration form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Upload relevant documents such as candidate photograph and signature.
- Then, pay the application fee through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the application.