"Registration facility for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test, or NMAT, is currently available online until 10 November 2021."
Registration for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test, or NMAT, is currently available online until 10 November 2021. Earlier, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) opened the application facility on 3 August 2021. Hence, candidates can apply for the competitive examination until the deadline on the official website, register.nmat.org
The NMAT 2021 will take place in an online testing mode from 14 October to 27 December 2021. The board has advised all candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the test. Additionally, applicants should have legibly scanned copies of all required documents on hand before registration. Moreover, candidates must pay a registration fee of INR 2300 + tax to submit their applications.
Steps to Apply for the NMAT 2021
Registration for NMAT 2021 is currently available on the board’s official website. Hence, students can follow the instructions given below to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website – register.nmat.org
- Then, select the “Register Now” button available on the home page.
- Afterwards, the website will display a registration form.
- Then, register for the portal by providing basic information such as name, mobile number, and email address.
- Select the “Register” button to proceed.
- Then, log in using the credentials sent to the candidate’s registered email address and phone number.
- Fill out the NMAT application form with the requisite personal, academic, and communication information.
- Then, choose a maximum of five business schools by order of preference.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents that meet the prescribed formatting requirements.
- Then, pay the INR 2300 + tax registration fee through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Choose an examination time slot.
- Finally, verify and submit the NMAT 2021 application form.