"NIT Jamshedpur has released the NIMCET 2022 application forms on 4 April 2022. The last date to apply for the exam is 4 May."
The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has released the NIMCET 2022 application forms on 4 April 2022. Interested candidates must apply for the exam on the official website – nimcet.in. The last date to apply for the entrance exam is 4 May 2022.
NIT Jamshedpur has also announced the exam date for NIMCET. According to the date sheet released by the authorities, the entrance exam will be conducted on 20 June 2022 in CBT mode.
Also Read: NIMCET 2022 Detailed Schedule Announced
Important Dates for NIMCET 2022
Candidates must go through the important dates and events given below.
|Release of Application Forms||4 April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||4 May 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards||6 June 2022|
|Exam Date||20 June 2022|
Steps to Apply for NIMCET
Following are the steps to apply for the NIMCET exam online.
- Visit the official website – nimcet.in
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab on the homepage.
- Next, register yourself on the portal by entering your name, date of birth, phone number, and email ID.
- After registration you will receive your User ID and password on your registered phone number.
- Now, log in to the candidate portal and fill out the detailed application form.
- Upload required documents in prescribed format.
- Next, pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.