"The NID DAT 2022 Mains for B. Des. on June 18. Admit cards out during the first week of June. Check exam venues, timings, & seat availability"
The National Institute of Design (NID) has announced June 18 as the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2022, Mains exam date. The exam is for the B.Des. Studio Test participants. Furthermore, the NID DAT 2022 Mains – admit cards will be made available on the Institute’s official website, – nid.edu, by the first week of June. Applicants are advised to download their admit cards as soon as available. Continue reading for important details on the exam.
NID DAT 2022: Exam Timing, Date, & Location
According to the authorities’ latest circular, the exam will be conducted between 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday, June 18, 2022. Albeit only in select cities across the country. These cities include:
- Pune, &
However, applicants must note that between 4:00 PM on May 25 to 4:00 PM on May 27, they must select their preferred exam centre. Additionally, the exam centres are available to all applicants on a first-cum-first-serve basis. Moreover, students who do not select a centre within the stipulated time will have a centre allotted to them by the admission cell, i.e., NID Ahmedabad.
Also Read: NID DAT 2022 M.Des Mains Exam Dates Released
In addition, for the reference of students, the number of seats at each exam venue is provided below:
|Exam Venue||Seats Available|
Students preparing for the NID DAT Mains 2022 must adhere to these important exam guidelines and instructions:
- The studio test is compulsory. Students must clear this test to qualify for the final round of admission.
- The authorities will not reschedule the test in any condition. Also, students cannot change their exam centres later.
- You must carry your downloaded admit card along with a valid photo ID. Consequently, students without these documents will not be permitted to take the test.
- Students alone will be permitted to enter the exam premises.
- Participation in the NID mains does not guarantee admissions to the Institute. Additionally, qualifying for the next round also does not ensure admission. The authorities will announce the final merit list after all the rounds of the admission process are completed.
Students must visit the Institute’s admissions website for regular updates.