"NEST 2022 application form's last date for submission is on 21 May 2022,Â at 11:45 PM on the official website,Â nestexam.in."
NEST 2022 application form’s last date for submission is today, 21 May 2022, at 11:45 PM at nestexam.in. The NEST is conducted once every year by the National Institute of Science Education & Research, Bhubaneshwar, and the University of Mumbai Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, Mumbai. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to 5 years of integrated M.Sc programs.
Steps to Apply for NEST 2022
Officials will conclude the NEST 2022 application forms today. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the NEST.
- Visit the official website – nestexam.in
- Then, click on the “Online Registration” link on the homepage.
- Fill in the required details, like name, contact details, education, etc., in the registration form to generate login credentials.
- Afterwards, using the login credentials, sign in to your account and fill in the other details in the application form; choose the exam city of your preference.
- Upload the scanned images of the documents required
- Then, pay the NEST application fee. The application fee for male and transgender candidates in the General/OBC/General(EWS) category is INR 1200. The application fee for SC/ST/PwD, Supernumerary J&K categories, and all Female candidates is INR 600.
- Finally, verify the details and “Submit” the application form.
The address of the examination centre allocated to the candidate will be mentioned on the NEST admit card. Admit cards will be available for download from the official website a few days before the examination. Candidates must carry their admit card and ID proof to the exam centre.