"The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start NEET-UG 2021 counselling round 2 registration today, 16 February 2022."
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start NEET-UG 2021 counselling round 2 registration today, 16 February 2022. Candidates who have qualified for NEET and wish to participate in round two of NEET counselling must register at mcc.nic.in and submit their choices by 21 February 2022. The choice filling for NEET 2021 counselling will begin on 17 February 2022.
MCC will release the seat allotment list for the second round of NEET counselling on 26 February. Applicants included in the allotment list must report to their allotted colleges between 27 February and 5 March 2022. Based on the MCC NEET counselling, admission will be granted to deemed/central universities, ESIC, AFMS, AIIMS, and JIPMER institutions within the 15% All India Quota (AIQ).For NEET, 89,395 MBBS, 27,948 BDS, 52,720 Ayurveda, 603 BVSc, and AH seats will be available, in addition to 1,899 AIIMS and 249 JIPMER MBBS seats.
Steps to Register for NEET 2021 Counselling Round 2
MCC will begin the phase 2 counselling for NEET-UG 2021 on the official website from today. Thus, candidates can the steps outlined below to complete the counselling process.
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- Then, click on the “UG Medical Counselling” tab.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in your name, parents’ name, email address, mobile number, and other details.
- The system will send the User ID and password to your registered email address.
- Afterwards, log in and complete the NEET counselling registration process.
- Pay the NEET 2021 registration fee online.
- Finally, submit the form.