"The Medical Counselling Committee has opened the NEET-UG 2021 counselling round 2 choice filling facility from today, 17 February 2022."
The Medical Counselling Committee has started the NEET-UG 2021 counselling round 2 choices filling facility today, 17 February 2022. Thus, candidates can choose their college according to their preference in which they wish to get admission on the website.
MCC has earlier started round two NEET counselling registration 2021 from 16 February. As per the MCC NEET counselling schedule, registration and fee payment will be available until 21 February. The process of seat allocation will take place from 24 to 25 February. The result of round 2 of NEET UG counselling will be released on 26 February.
Steps to Fill in Choices for NEET-UG 2021 Counselling
Officials have started the choice filling facility for NEET-UG 2021. Hence, applicants can follow the steps to fill in the choices.
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- Then, click on the “UG Medical Counselling” link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Online Registration” link.
- Login using roll number and password.
- In order of preference, fill out the choices for subjects and institutions.
- Click “submit” when done.
- Finally, keep a hard copy of the page for further reference.
As per the NEET 2021 counselling, MBBS/BDS seats will be allocated based on these choices filled, seats available, NEET rank, reservation criteria, and other factors. As per the NEET UG counselling round two reporting schedule, candidates must report to the allotted college after downloading the allotment letter. The reporting dates to the allotted institute or college are from 27 February to 5 March 2022.