"MCC has released the counselling schedule for NEET SS 2021. The registration for the first round of counselling will begin from 1 April"
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the counselling schedule for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Speciality (NEET SS) 2021. Previously, the results of the medical entrance exam were announced on 31 January 2022. Now the authorities will begin the counselling process for admissions in to super speciality courses. Furthermore, the registration for the first round of NEET SS counselling 2021 will begin from 1 April. Candidates must read this article to know the full schedule of the counselling process.
NEET SS 2021 Counselling Schedule
Authorities have released the complete schedule for NEET SS Counselling. Therefore, candidates must go through the events and dates given below.
|Date of Exam||January 10, 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix||30-31 March 2022|
|Registration Facility||1-5 April 2022 (till 12:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||1-5 April 2022 (till 3:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling for Round 1||2-5 April 2022|
|Seat allotment (Round 1)||6-7 April 2022|
|Declaration of Final Counselling Results (Round 1)||8 April 2022|
|Reporting to the Colleges/Institutions||9-14 April 2022|
|Date of Exam||10 January 2022|
|Verification of Seat Matrix||18 April 2022|
|Registration Facility||19-21 April 2022 (till 12:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||19-21 April 2022 (till 3:00 PM)|
|Choice filling for Round 2||19-21 April 2022|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||22-23 April 2022|
|Declaration of Final Counselling Results (Round 2)||24 April 2022|
|Reporting to the Colleges/Institutions for NEET SS Admission 2022||25-30 April 2022|
Steps to Register for NEET SS Counselling
Following are the steps to register for NEET SS 2021 Counselling.
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- Now, click on the registration link available on the homepage.
- Enter your personal details like name, date of birth, roll number, NEET SS 2021 application form number, security code, and other required information.
- Now, verify the details and click submit.
- After logging in, enter the required details to register for counselling.
- Next, pay the registration fee.
- Finally, save the acknowledgment slip for future reference.