"The NEET 2022 result is most likely releasing today on the official website. Check the detailed tie-breaking criteria here."
NEET Result 2022: The National Testing Agency will soon publish the NEET UG 2022 Results on the official website. Candidates can download their scorecards by logging in using their registration credentials. However, to qualify, candidates must score the minimum cut-off requirement for NEET Result 2022. Although, during tie marks, specific rules will be applicable to break them.
Tie-Breaker Rules for NEET Result 2022
Furthermore, we will understand all the rules composed by the NTA to break the tie for NEET Result 2022.
- Firstly, the deciding factor will be the biology scores. Hence, candidates scoring higher in Biology will bag the position.
- Next, candidates with higher chemistry marks will win the tie.
- If a tie remains, higher physics marks will be the deciding factor.
- Further, if a tie still exists, candidates with less proportion of wrong right answers in physics will secure a higher rank.
- If it remains, then the older age candidate will secure the rank.
- In the end, the application number in ascending order will secure the rank if a tie still exists.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.