"The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has opened the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2021 choice filling facility."
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has opened the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2021 choice filling facility at mcc.nic.in. The facility of NEET PG counselling choice filling will be available from 13 to 17 January 2022, until 11:55 PM.
Earlier, the registrations for round 1 have started from 12 January onwards. Thus, eligible medical graduates who have registered for round 1 NEET PG counselling can fill in their choices of colleges and courses. During the choice filling process, aspirants can select as many colleges and courses as they want. Candidates must also lock the choices chosen before the deadline. NEET PG counselling results for round one will be announced on 22 January 2022, in PDF file format.
Steps to Fill Choices for NEET PG 2021 Counselling
Officials have released the choice filling window for NEET PG 2021 from 13 January. Hence, applicants can follow the steps to fill in their choices.
- Visit the MCC website – mcc.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “PG medical counselling” tab.
- Afterwards, click on the “Online Registration” link on the webpage.
- Login using your credentials such as stream (medical/dental), roll number, and password.
- Start filling your choices of course and college for NEET PG seat allotment.
- Then, click on the ‘+’ button to add a new choice.
- Afterwards, drag the choice to the desired position to rearrange the order of any choice.
- Once the choices are filled, click on the “Save and Next” tab to lock the choices.
- Aspirants need to verify the choices locked as the NEET PG seat allotment will be done based on choices filled.
- Finally, candidates can print out their filled choices for further reference.