"National Board of Examinations (NBE) officials will close the NEET 2021 PG registration and application correction window tomorrow."
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conclude the NEET 2021 PG application process tomorrow, 20 August 2021. Authorities will also close the NEET PG application correction window facility along with the application window. Therefore, applicants willing to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate shall apply for the exam latest by tomorrow. NBE will conduct the NEET PG exam on 11 September 2021. Candidates who have already registered for the NEET PG exam can make changes to their application forms by tomorrow, 20 August 2021. Afterwards, they will not receive any further opportunity to edit their NEET PG application forms.
Steps to Fill out the NEET PG Application Form 2021
The registration and application correction facility for the postgraduate NEET 2021 is now available. Hence, candidates can follow the given steps to apply for the PG National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021.
- Visit the official website – nbed.edu.in
- Then, register for the portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Log in to your NEET PG account with the generated ID and password.
- Then, provide the requisite details -personal, academic, and communication details within the NEET PG application form.
- Upload scanned images of photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Then select your NEET PG exam city preferences in order of priority.
- Pay using the NEET PG application form online.
- Finally, submit the NEET PG application form after verifying all the entered details.