"The Medical Counselling Committee, or MCC, will end online registration for round 1 NEET MDS admissions counselling today, 24 August 2021."
The Medical Counselling Committee, or MCC, will end online registration for round 1 NEET MDS admissions counselling today, 24 August 2021. Hence, qualified candidates can still register for Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) admissions online at mcc.nic.in, the official website. Authorities will conduct admissions counselling in two rounds. Shortlisted candidates can obtain admission to 50% of All India Quota (AIQ), deemed/central universities, ESIC, and AFMS institutes.
Steps to Register for NEET MDS Counselling 2021 Round 1
Candidates who have qualified for the NEET MDS exam can apply for round 1 counselling online latest by today. Perform the given instructions to register for the first round of NEET MDS 2021 counselling.
- Visit the board’s official website – mcc.nic.in
- Click on the “MDS Counselling” tab.
- After that, click on the “Online Registration and Choice Filling” link.
- Enter your MDS roll number, password and security pin.
- Click on “Login”.
- Fill in the necessary details in the MDS counselling form.
- Pay the NEET MDS counselling fee, which is INR 1000 for general category candidates and INR 500 for reserved category candidates.
The registration facility for NEET Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) round one counselling will end today, 24 August. Henceforth, the MDS seat allotment process will take place from 25 to 26 August. After that, the round 1 seat allotment result will be declared on 27 August. Finally, selected candidates must report to the allotted college between 28 August and 1 September 2021.