"The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will open the NEET MDS (Masters of Dental Surgery) 2022 correction window on 28 January 2022."
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will open the NEET MDS 2022 correction window at nbe.edu.in on 28 January. However, the NEET MDS edit window will only be available to the registered aspirants until 31 January. Afterwards, NBE will open the final correction window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery for the rectification of the incorrect images from 12 to 15 February 2022. Aspirants can use the NEET MDS application form correction window to edit or delete the submitted details in the form. Previously, MBE conducted the registrations for NEET MDS from 4 to 24 January.
Steps to Edit NEET MDS 2022 Application Forms
Officials will open the edit window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery 2022 on 28 January. Thus, applicants can follow the step by step process given below to use the NEET MDS edit window facility.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in.
- Then, click on the “NEET MDS” tab on the homepage and go to “Application Link”.
- Afterwards, click on the “Applicant Login” and enter the required details.
- Click on the “Go To Application Form” link.
- Edit the credentials such as personal, academic, internship, registration, and other details.
- Afterwards, click on the “Submit” button to save the changes.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
Authorities will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery 2022 on 6 March for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ). Around 6501 MDS seats will be granted through the NEET MDS entrance exam.