"The National Board of Examinations has re-opened the registration window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2022."
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has re-opened the registration window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery – NEET MDS 2022. Eligible aspirants can apply for the NEET MDS exam until 30 March on nbe.edu.in. Officials will conduct the postgraduate dental exam on 2 May 2022.
NBE earlier conducted the NEET MDS registrations from 4 to 24 January. NEET MDS exam will be held in the computer-based mode for admission to around 6,501 MDS seats. Candidates are advised to read further to know the steps on how to fill in the NEET MDS application form.
After closing the application form window, the NBE will open the NEET MDS edit window from 1 to 4 April for the registered candidates. The final edit window for NEET MDS will be available from 11 to 13 April to rectify incorrect images/documents. Thus, candidates whose applications will be able to download the NEET MDS admit card from 25 April onwards until the day of the exam.
Steps to Apply for NEET MDS 2022
Officials have re-opened the registration process for NEET MDS on the official website. Hence, aspirants can follow the steps mentioned below to fill in the registration forms.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Then, click on the “NEET MDS 2022” link available on the homepage.
- Click on the “Application Link”.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab on the links section.
- Then, enter the required information and generate your user ID and password.
- Log in with your user ID and password and fill in the application form.
- Upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.