"National Testing Agency (NTA) authorities plan to release hall tickets for the NEET 2021 during the second week of September."
National Testing Agency (NTA) authorities plan to release hall tickets for the NEET 2021 during the second week of September. According to the information brochure, the examination hall ticket will be available three days prior to the exam day. Therefore, candidates can tentatively download their admit cards on 9 September 2021 on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. Afterwards, the undergraduate medical entrance test will take place offline on 12 September 2021. Candidates must have a valid hall ticket on hand to enter the NEET 2021 exam centre.
Earlier, registration for the UG-NEET closed on 10 August. Later, the application correction facility was available from 11 to 14 August 2021. Qualified candidates based on examination scores can obtain undergraduate medical programme admissions. This year, the board will not send hall tickets to applicants by post due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The NEET admit card must have the signature of the candidate’s parent/guardian written within the given field. Furthermore, applicants must not make further alterations to the hall ticket at risk of cancellation. NTA authorities will not publish duplicate copies of the admit card after the download facility closes.
Steps to Download the NTA NEET 2021 Hall Ticket
Hall tickets for the undergraduate NEET will be available online by the second week of September 2021. Hence, applicants can follow the guidelines given below to access their admit cards.
- Go to the official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the admit card download link available on the homepage.
- Log in to the portal by entering the given login credentials, such as application number and date of birth.
- Then, complete the security pin and press the “submit” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, the hall ticket for the medical entrance test will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact NTA representatives as soon as possible for rectification.
- Finally, save and take multiple printouts of the hall ticket for future usage.