"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to submit the NEET 2021 application forms for the second time. As per the new deadline, students can submit the application form by 10 August 2021."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to submit the NEET 2021 application forms for the second time. As per the new deadline, students can submit the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021 application form by 10 August 2021. Hence, students can now fill out the application form on the NTA’s official website, neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET 2021 exam will take place on 12 September 2021 through a pen and paper-based testing mode.
Steps to Fill out the NEET 2021 Application Form
Interested and eligible students can fill out the NEET application form by performing the given instructions.
- Go to the NTA’s official web portal – neet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Fill Application Form” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, select the “New Registration” button to proceed.
- An instruction page will then appear.
- Next, go through the instructions and proceed to fill out the NEET registration form.
- Then enter basic details such as name, email address, mobile number, and password in the portal registration facility.
- Log in to the account using the given credentials, such as your application number and password.
- Then, fill in the application form with personal, academic and contact details.
- Upload the candidate’s photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression that meets the specified formatting requirements.
- Then, choose exam centres in order of priority and specify any specialised dress code requirements.
- Pay NEET application fees in an online mode.
- Finally, review and submit the NEET application form.