"NDA II 2022 exam will be conducted on September 5. Here we have mentioned the detailed exam pattern & exam day instructions of NDA exam."
NDA Exam Date 2022: NDA 2022 Exam will be organized twice in a year through offline mode. NDA II exam will be conducted on September 5, 2022.
NDA 2022 Exam Pattern
Follow the below table to know the NDA exam pattern
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Mode)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Answer Mode||Candidates must use a black ballpoint pen to write their answers.|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type|
|Paper||Mathematics & General Ability|
|Negative Marks||0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
|Language||NDA exam can be taken in English & Hindi|
|SSB Interview||After clearing the NDA test, candidates must go through the SSB Interview.
The interview process will have total of 900 marks.
NDA 2022 Syllabus
NDA Syllabus has two sections: Mathematics and General Ability. Candidates should be better prepared for the NDA 2022 exam. For better preparations, candidates should prepare as per the syllabus prescribed for the exam. The details of the NDA syllabus is given below.
Mathematics syllabus for NDA 2022 is Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Probability, Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, and Differential equations, Algebra, Vector Algebra, Matrices & Determinants: Types of Matrices, Determinant of a matrix, Statistics.
General Ability consists of two parts- Part A & Part B. Part A contains topics like English vocabulary, Grammar & usage, comprehension & cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Part B consists of different topics from General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History, Current Events & Geography.
NDA 2022 Exam Day Instructions
The important NDA 2022 exam day instructions are given below
- Candidates must be present in the exam hall before the commencement of the exam.
- Any sort of computational devices, Bluetooth gadgets, PDAs, any electronic items, Phones, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not do any rough work either on the question paper or the OMR sheet. It will be considered as malpractice.
- Admit card with a valid photo ID proof must be carried to the exam hall.
- Candidates must not leave the exam hall without the permission of invigilators.