"NTA has extended the last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2022 till 16 May 2022. The exam will be held on 18 June 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2022 till 16 May 2022. Therefore, interested students can apply for the entrance exam by visiting the official website- nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
The agency extended the last date to apply on the demands of the candidates. However, it must be noted that no changes have been made to the exam date.
Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2022
|Last Date to Apply||16 May 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||16 May 2022|
|Application Correction Window||18 to 20 May 2022|
|Exam Date||18 June 2022|
Steps to Apply for NCHMCT JEE
Candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Registration for NCHM JEE 2022’ link.
- On the next page click on ‘New Registration’, read the instructions, and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Now fill the registration form with your personal details, address, and set a password. Click on ‘Submit’.
- After successful registration, your application number will be generated.
- Now login to the candidate portal using your application number and password.
- Fill up the detailed application form and upload required documents.
- Next, pay the application fees.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates must also know about the application fee they are required to pay to successfully complete the application process.
|General/ OBC Category||INR 1000|
|EWS Category||INR 700|
|SC/ST/ PwD/ Transgender Category||INR 450|