"The authorities have opened up the NCHMCT JEE 2022 correction window today, May 18. Check important dates and correction process here."
The NTA has commenced the correction window for NCHMCT JEE 2022 today, May 18. The window is open for any corrections the candidates may wish to make to their online application. The last date for making the corrections is May 20. Thus applicants are advised to log in to the official website and make the required changes soon, if any. The authority will accept no request for any corrections after this window.
NCHMCT JEE stands for National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam. It is a national-level hospitality entrance exam for admission to BSc (Hospitality & Hotel Administration). The exam facilitates admission into various hotel management institutes throughout the country, including the IHM campuses.
June 18, 2022, is the scheduled date for the exam. Additionally, students will be able to download the admit cards soon.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Correction Window: Steps to Make Changes to Your Application
Candidates can refer to the following process for making the required changes in their application form:
- Visit the official website, nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Register for NCHM JEE” link on the subsequent homepage.
- Then log in using your application number and password.
- Once you log in, the site will display the form with all the details entered earlier.
- Candidates can make the required edits.
- After making the changes, click on “Save”.
- You can take a printout of the confirmation of the application form.