NATA Phase 2 Result 2023: Council of Architecture has scheduled to release the NATA result 2023 on Jun 13, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates who attempted the exam must download the NATA phase 2 result 2023 and check and download the official website upon its release.
The NATA exam session 2 was conducted today, Jun 3, 2023. Subsequently, the session 3 exams will be held on Jun 9, 2023. Moreover, the NATA session one exam and results were held and released on Apr 21 and Apr 30, 2023, respectively.
Also Read: NATA Phase 1 Result 2023 Out
How to Download the NATA Phase 2 Result 2023?
Candidates must follow the step-by-step procedure below to download the NATA phase 2 result 2023.
- First, visit the official website of NATA.
- Once on the homepage, tap the "NATA 2023 phase 2 result" link.
- After that, enter the login credentials, application number and password.
- Then, tap on “Submit”.
- The NATA 2023 scorecard will now be displayed on the candidate's screen.
- Finally, save and download the NATA 2023 result and take a printout for future reference.
Note that the NATA phase 2 result 2023 will consist of personal details; the candidate's name, father and mother's name, date of birth, gender, category, application and roll number, and the student's scores, rank and qualifying status.
Further, the qualifying marks for NATA are 70 out of 200. Furthermore, to download the response sheet, the students must pay a fee of Rs 3000. Additionally, candidates must keep their login credentials handy to access the results.