NATA 2023 Registration Window Opens at nata.in: Check Method to Apply
The CoA officials have opened the NATA 2023 application form submission window today, Mar 20, 2022. The deadline to fill the NATA 2023 application form 2023 for the first test is Apr 10.
NATA 2023 Registration: The Council of Architecture has opened the NATA 2023 application form submission window today, Mar 20, 2022. Therefore, the candidates must apply for the NATA 2023 registration process online.
Candidates must remember that the last date to fill out the NATA application form 2023 for the first test is Apr 10, 2023. Further, in the NATA application process, the applicants must register for one or all examination sessions.
Also Read: NATA Exam Date 2023 Announced
Steps to Apply for NATA 2023 Registration
Candidates must follow the steps below to apply for NATA 2023 registration.
- First, visit the official website of NATA.
- Once on the homepage, tap on the 'NATA registration 2023' link
- Now, the candidates must register using their basic details such as their name, gender, date of birth, and email ID.
- After that, the candidates must log in with the generated password.
- Then, fill out the NATA application form 2023 with personal, academic, and contact details.
- Further, upload a scanned photograph and signature with the prescribed format.
- Finally, the application fee has to be paid online, i.e., through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Last, save and download the NATA 2023 application form and take a printout for future reference.
Note that the eligible candidates can now access the NATA 2023 application form to participate in the entrance examination. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before registering for NATA.
The first phase of the NATA 2023 registration form correction facility will commence from Apr 8 to Apr 10, 2023. The NATA 2023 phase 1 will be conducted as a computer-based test on Apr 21, 203. Additionally, the candidates should check the official website regularly for further updates.
POST YOUR COMMENT