"The Council of Architecture (CoA) has extended the last date to fill out the NATA 2022 registration form on the official website, nata.in."
The Council of Architecture (CoA) has extended the last date to fill in NATA 2022 registration form at nata.in. Interested candidates can fill out the application form for NATA 2022 online mode until 28 May (11:59 PM).
The official notification further states that the current extension is the final opportunity for all candidates who wish to apply for the first NATA 2022 exam. Thus, it is advisable not to wait for the last date and submit the NATA application form at the earliest. The NATA 2022 registration process consists of initial registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents and paying the NATA 2022 application fee.
Steps to Fill Out the NATA 2022 Application Form
The below-mentioned steps should be followed to fill and submit the application form for NATA 2022 correctly.
- Visit the NATA 2022 official website – nata.in.
- Then, click on the “NATA-2022 Registration” link.
- Afterwards, enter basic details, email address, and contact number and click on sign-up.
- Login using valid credentials and complete the application form with the required details.
- Then, upload scanned images of passport-sized photographs and signatures.
- Finally, proceed to pay the application fee and click on the “Submit” button.
Candidates who successfully submit the application form will be able to access the NATA 2022 admit card. Authorities have announced the NATA 2022 exam dates on the official website. They will conduct the NATA 2022 on 12 June, 7 July, and 7 August for phases 1,2 and 3, respectively. Each candidate needs to qualify for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture to be eligible for admission to the B.Arch programmes.