"MP PNST 2021 registration form has been released by MP Vyapam on the official website. Check here to know the steps to apply."
MP PNST 2021 Registration: Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is soon going to start the online application for the state Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2021. All candidates can visit the official website to apply for MP PNST registration. They can fill out the MP GNTST PNST Application form by 20 September 2022. However, candidates can correct their MP PNST 2021 registration form until 25 September 2022.
The officials will conduct the MPPEB PNST 2021 exam on 17 October and 18 October 2022. Through this examination, the authorities will fill 810 vacant seats in six government-run nursing institutes in Madhya Pradesh.
The application fee for General Category is Rs. 400 and Rs. 200 for Reserved Category candidates.
Steps For MP PNST 2021 Registration
Candidates can check the given steps below to fill out the application form.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website – peb.mp.gov.in
- Next, they need to go to the “Online Form – Pre-Nursing Selection Test Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) – 2022”.
- Candidates need to very carefully fill out the application form and upload the documents. After that, they can pay the application fee.
- Lastly, candidates can submit the MP PNST 2021 registration form and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below.
- All candidates should be between the ages of 17-30 years as of 1 October 2021. The upper age has category-specific relaxations.
- Candidates need to have a class 12 passing certificate with a Science background. They need to have at least 45% marks.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.