"MP PAT 2022 Registration window will be closed tomorrow, i.e., 13 September. Candidates who have not registered yet can check the steps here."
MP PAT 2022 Registration: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) will close the MP PAT 2022 Registration window tomorrow, i.e., 13 September. The MP PAT Registration 2022 commenced on 31 August 2022. Candidates can modify or make changes in their MP PAT Application Form 2022 till 19 September.
The MP PAT Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on 15, 16 October 2022. Candidates willing to apply for MP PAT Exam 2022 can check the steps mentioned below.
How to Apply for MP PAT 2022 Registration ?
Follow the steps below to apply for MP PAT 2022 Application Registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the MP PEB at peb.mponline.gov.in
- Now, click on the “Apply” tab in front of the “PAT 2022 Application Form”
- Then, enter details such as name, email ID, education qualification, etc.
- After that, upload all relevant documents
- Finally, pay the MP PAT Application Fee of INR 500/- to complete the MP PAT 2022 Registration process.
Documents Required for MP PAT 2022 Registration
Applicants can check the below-mentioned list of documents required for MP PAT 2022 Registration Process:
- 10th class marksheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Recent photograph
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Defense ward certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom fighter ward certificate (if applicable)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.