"MP PAT 2022 registration to end on September 14. The exam to be conducted by PEB on October 15 and 16 in two phases at 9 AM and 2 PM each."
MP PAT 2022 Registration: MP Professional Examination Board will be conducting the MP PAT Exam from Oct 15-16, 2022. Subsequently, the exam will be held in two sessions; from 9 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM. On August 31, 2022, the authorities released the application form on the official website. Officially, the last date of submission is today, September 14. However, it is to be noted that the correction window for MP PAT 2022 Registration will open on September 19, 2022.
MP PAT 2022 Registration: How to Apply?
Follow the steps mentioned below for MP PAT Application Form 2022.
- First, visit the official website of the Professional Examination Board (PEB).
- Log in using the credentials for MP PAT 2022 Registration.
- Now, Click on the Citizen Service Tab to be routed to the application form.
- Fill in all the required personal information. Press ‘Submit’ once done.
- Upload the requested scanned documents by adhering to the specifications.
- Afterward, click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ to go to the next stage.
- Pay the requested fee using your preferred mode of payment.
- Finally, download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
For MP PAT Registration 2022, Candidates must go through the application rulebook available on the official website. Following the advisory would ensure the correct submission of the application form. Applicants belonging to the general category are required to pay INR 500. In comparison, those belonging to the Reserved Category must pay INR 250. It is advisable to regularly keep a tab on the updates posted. Check the official website for MP PAT 2022 Registration.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.