"Admissions for MNIT CCMT 2022 will start from May 4. For Information regarding the application process, please read ahead."
The Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) is based in Jaipur, India. CCMT or Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Arch/ M.Plan is an online admission and counselling process for admissions to various NITs, IIITs and other institutes in the country. The concerned authorities have stated that admissions for MNIT CCMT 2022 will start on May 4, 2022. Additionally, MNIT Jaipur has recently launched the CCMT website. Candidates with valid GATE scores in 2020, 2021, and 2022 can register themselves for the exam.
The CCMT authorities will conduct the counselling session in 5 rounds (2 special rounds). Candidates must have scored at least 6.5 CGPA in the qualifying degree (55% for SC/ST/PwD candidate) and have a valid GATE score.
How to Fill MNIT CCMT 2022 Form?
Students can refer to the following steps to apply for the exam:
- First, log in to the official website, ccmt.admissions.nic.in.
- Then, select the direct link to complete the registration process.
- Here one must enter their details such as name & mobile number.
- Then, upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Then, fill in the choices as per your preferences.
- At last, preview and submit the application form.
GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 3000 as the application fee. Meanwhile, SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 2500 for the same.