"MITID DAT 2022 applications are closing on 20 March. Therefore, interested students must fill out their forms by visiting the exam website."
The MIT Institute of Design Design Aptitude Test (MITID DAT) applications are going to close soon; the date has been extended till 20 March 2022. Earlier, the last date to fill out the application forms was 28 February 2022. Therefore, interested students must fill out the application form online by visiting the official website and completing the registration process after successful fee payment. MIT Institute of Design conducts the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) every year to provide admissions to eligible and qualified candidates in programs like B.Des and M.Des. The exam is held in offline pen-paper mode.
Additionally, the duration of the exam is three hours. There is no negative marking in this design test. Furthermore, candidates who qualify for the exam cut-off are called for the Personal Interview (PI).
MITID DAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates must go through the important dates of the the design entrance exam mentioned below.
|Last date for registration||20 March 2022|
|Design Aptitude Test Date||3 April 2022|
|Declaration of Results||20 April 2022|
Steps to Apply for MITID DAT 2022
The registrations for MITID DAT are closing soon. Therefore, candidates must follow the steps given below to fill out their application forms.
Note – Before they start filling out the form, students must keep the scanned copy of important documents with them like Class 10th,12th, and Graduation Marksheet, Caste certificate, and Domicile certificate.
- Visit the official website – dat.net.in
- First, enter your email ID, contact number, create a password and click on ‘Register’. You will receive the account activation link in your email.
- After that, log in to your account, fill out the MITID DAT application form, and upload the documents.
- Finally, pay application fees (INR 3000 for Indian Students and INR 4500 for NRI, PIO, CIO, and Foreign National Candidates) and click ‘Submit’.
- Save and download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.