"MICA Ahmedabad has extended the MICAT 2022 phase 2 application form window deadline to 18 January on the official website."
MICA Ahmedabad has extended the MICAT 2022 phase 2 application form deadline to 18 January. Thus, candidates can fill in the MICAT application form 2 by visiting the official website mica.ac.in. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria of MICAT before they sit down to fill out the application form. Any candidate who does not meet the MICAT eligibility criteria will be disqualified at any stage of the admission process. Officials will hold the entrance exam for MICAT phase 2 on 29 January 2022 in computer-based mode. Afterwards, they will announce the results of the MICAT entrance exam for phase 2 on 18 February.
Steps to Fill in the MICAT 2022 Phase 2 Application Form
Officials have extended the MICAT 2022 phase 2application form until 18 January. Thus, applicants who are yet to submit the form can follow the steps mentioned below to do so.
- Go to the official website – mica.ac.in.
- Then, select the “Apply Online” link next to the “PGP (PGDM/PGDM-C) / CCC / FPM 2022 Admission open” notification on the homepage.
- Click on the “New Registration for all the Programmes” button.
- A new tab will then open, displaying a registration portal.
- Proceed by entering candidate details such as full name, mobile number, and email address.
- After that, read through and confirm acknowledgement of the candidate declaration.
- Click on the “Submit” button to continue.
- Then, log in using the user credentials sent to the registered email address.
- Select the “Go to Application Form” button.
- Fill out the application with general, qualification, and CAT/XAT/GMAT details.
- Choose the desired programme from the given options.
- Then, complete the fee payment process of INR 2100 for all candidates through online means.
- Finally, verify and save the application form.