State CET Cell, Maharashtra has issued the admit cards for MHT CET 2021. A link to download the hall ticket is available on the home page of the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. Therefore, registered candidates can access their examination hall tickets using their application number and password.
Candidates must carry their hall ticket along with valid, government-issued ID proof to the examination centre. Students without a valid and unmarked physical copy of their admit card cannot appear for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2021 exam.
How to Download MHT CET Admit Cards?
MHT CET hall tickets are available online on the official website. Students can follow the given steps to download their admit cards for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
- Visit cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Then, click on the “MHTCET 2021 (PCM Group only)” admit card download link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Afterwards, enter your application number and password.
- Then, a screen will appear displaying your hall ticket for the offline exam.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the Maharashtra CET admit card.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The MHT CET 2021 admit card contains all the necessary information required to appear for the exam. Refer to the given list of details mentioned in the Maharashtra CET hall tickets.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Parent’s name
- Application number
- Type of disability (if applicable)
- Exam date, timing, and address
- Question paper medium
- Chosen examination subjects