"The Maharashtra State CET Cell has announced the MH CET Law Result 2022 for 5-year LLB programs on the official website."
MH CET Law Result 2022: The Maharashtra CET Cell has announced the MH CET Law Result 2022, on 11 September 2022. MH CET Law results for 5-year LLB programs can be checked on the official website- mhtcet2022.mahacet.org
The MH CET law exams lasted from August 2-4, 2022. Further re-exam took place on August 27, 2022, due to technical glitches in some exam centres. The exam was conducted in the online mode. The State Cell usually releases the results eight to ten days after the last examination date.
Steps to Check MH CET Law Result 2022
Follow the below-given steps to check the MH CET Law result 2022 :
- First and foremost, go to the official website- mhtcet2022.mahacet.org
- Next, click the scorecard link for 5-year LLB programs.
- Now, a rank list in PDF format will appear on your screens.
- Lastly, search for your roll number and check your score.
- Finally, the MH CET Law result 2022 should be downloaded and printed out which is to be required in the counselling process.
Candidates can seek admission into 140 law colleges all over Maharashtra. Consequently, qualifying candidates may appear for online counselling if they secure a non-zero CET score.
Ultimately, students should note that this year there are around 11,000 seats in the 5-year LLB course and 16,000 in the 3-year LLB course, respectively. They can avail of these seats through the centralised counselling process.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.