MH CET Law Counselling 2022 Institute Level Round Merit List for 5 Year LLB Course Published
The conducting body of MH CET Law counselling 2022 has published the institute-level round merit list for 5 year LLB course on the official website. Candidates seeking admission under the institutional round can participate from Nov 29 to Dec 03, 2022.
MH CET Law Counselling 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai, has published the MH CET merit List 2022 for the institutional-level round for the 5-year LLB program. Through their college login, candidates can confirm their admission allotted through the institutional round of MH CET Law Counselling 2022 from Nov 29 to Dec 03, 2022.
Also Read: MH CET Law Seat Allotment 2022 for Round 2 for 3 Year LLB Out
MH CET Law Counselling 2022 - How to Access Institute-level Round Merit List?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check the merit list of the Institute-level round of MH CET Law Counselling 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of MH CET at llb5cap22.mahacet.org
- Now, click on the " Merit List (Institution Round" link available under the "Check Institute Level Round Merit List/ Vacancy/Allotment" tab.
- After that, select the university name, college name, and division.
- Then, click on the "Show Merit List" tab.
- Finally, view the merit list for the institutional round.
Additionally, candidates can access the merit list for the institutional round of MH CET Law counselling 2022 directly from here. Click Here.
Furthermore, the MHT CET Law cutoff 2022 for admission will be published on Dec 08 on the official website.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT