"Maharashtra State CET Cell officials have published MH CET Law 2021 scorecards for 3-year and 5-year LLB candidates."
Maharashtra State CET Cell officials have published MH CET Law 2021 scorecards for 3-year and 5-year LLB candidates. Hence, applicants can now access their results online on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. To do so, participants must first log into the website’s candidate portal using credentials such as registration number and DOB.
Earlier, officials conducted the law programme admissions assessment for 3-year LLB aspirants from 4 to 5 October 2021. Afterwards, the 5-year LLB entrance test took place in an offline testing mode on 8 October 2021. The board has published the mark sheets virtually in the form of compiled ranking merit lists. The results contain important information such as full name, roll number, total score, All India Rank (AIR), and category rank.
Steps to View MH CET Law 2021 Results
Scorecards for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law 2021 are now available online. Therefore, candidates can now view their marks by referring to the guidelines given below.
- Go to the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Then, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR CET EXAM PORTAL 2021-22” available on the home page.
- Afterwards, select the “Click Here to View Score Card” link for the relevant programme.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing credentials such as application form number and date of birth.
- Complete the CAPTCHA verification process and click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- The candidate’s results will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the scorecard for further reference.
The MH examination board will send invitations for the upcoming admissions counselling process to qualified applicants shortly. The CAP (Centralised Admission Process) will take place online due to COVID-19 constraints. Shortlisted candidates can obtain admissions to LLB programmes offered by 145 affiliated law colleges across the state.