MAHE, or the Manipal Academy of Higher Education, published third phase seat allotment results on 26 August 2021. Earlier, round 3 of the MET 2021 registration and choice filling process took place from 20 to 24 August 2021. Hence, candidates can now check their seat allotment status online on the official website, counseling.manipal.edu. However, applicants must first log into the website’s portal with their application number and OTBS (Online Test Booking System) password,
Candidates with allotted seats can pay the first phase of the admission fee online from 26 August to 1 September 2021. Afterwards, the next phase of admissions registration and choice fill will be available from 3 to 6 September 2021. University officials will declare results from the fourth phase of MET seat allotment on 8 September 2021.
How to Check MET 2021 Phase 3 Seat Allotment Results
- Go to the official website – counseling.manipal.edu
- Then, click on the “MET seat allotment result – Round 3” link available on the home page.
- Afterwards, a login portal will open on the page.
- Log in by entering the registration number and OTBS password.
- The website will then display the seat allotment results on the screen.
- Finally, download the provisional seat allotment status letter for future reference.
After obtaining their seat allotment status, candidates have three further options.
- Seat Acceptance – Satisfied candidates with an allotted seat can report with the allotment status letter to the institute.
- Upgradation – Candidates unsatisfied with their allotted seat can choose to participate in the next admissions round.
- Waitlist – Candidates without an allotted seat will automatically receive consideration in the next seat allotment phase