"MCAER PG CET 2022 answer keys have been released on June 20. Get direct link to download the answer keys here."
MCAER PG CET 2022 answer keys have been released by the Maharashtra Agriculture Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) on Jun 20, 2022, on the official website mcaer.org.
The answer key is available in PDF format. Candidates can tally their responses and calculate their probable scores using the answer key. The MCAER PG CET results will be declared on June 27, 2022.
Candidates can raise objections against the MCAER PG CET 2022 answer keys. Maharashtra Agriculture Universities Examination Board has not yet announced any information regarding filing objections against the MCAER PG CET answer keys.
Read further to know how to download the MCAER PG CET 2022 answer keys.
How to Download the MCAER PG CET Answer Key?
Follow the steps below to download the answer keys.
- Visit the official website – mcaer.org.
- Click on the homepage’s blinking link ‘MCAER PG CET 2022 Answer Key’.
- A PDF file containing the MCAER CET answer key will open.
- Candidates can download the PDF file and save it for future reference.
How to Calculate Scores Based on MCAER Answer Keys?
Candidates should follow the below steps to calculate their estimated scores based on the released answer key of MCAER PG CET 2022.
- Download the answer key from the official website – mcaer.org.
- Keep the CET question paper handy to check the correct answer for the questions.
- Check the answer key as per your subject and question paper code.
- Compare your answers with the official answer key.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark, and there are no negative marks for wrong answers.
The MCAER PG CET 2022 was held in two slots from June 11 to June 13 in 17 Maharashtra cities. The exam was conducted in an offline or paper-pencil format (PBT). The question paper’s medium or language was English. The exam duration was two hours. The exam witnessed approximately 10,000 participants. The difficulty level of the exam was moderate to tough.