"MAT Registration 2022 for the Special Drive IBT is active on their official website mat.aima.in. The registration process ends on October 5, 2022."
MAT Registration 2022: MAT Registration 2022 for the Special Drive IBT (Internet Based Test) is now active on their official website mat.aima.in. Intrested candidates can apply for the same by October 5, 2022.
The MAT Special Drive IBT (Internet Based Test) exam is scheduled to be on October 8, 2022.
Applicants can appear for the exam from their homes after completing the MAT Registration 2022 process online. The application process comprises online registration, fee payment (INR 1,850), and completion of the application form.
Steps to Complete MAT Registration 2022
Below are the steps students must follow to fill out MAT Registration 2022 form.
- Open AIMA-MAT official website mat.aima.in
- Click on “Fresh Candidate to create Log In” tab.
- Enter name, date of birth, Email ID, mobile number and a generate a Password.
- Fill the MAT exam application form with relevant information.
- Select the preferred test mode (IBT), test cities centres and five B-Schools.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Fill out your personal details and educational qualifications.
- Make fee payment via debit/credit card, net banking or e-wallet to complete the process.
Documents Required for MAT Registration 2022
Below are the documents required before filling out MAT application form for 2022.
- A valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least one year).
- The image of the scanned photograph.
- The image of the scanned signature.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Personal details like Name, Parent's name, age, etc.
- Educational qualification details.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.