"AIMA (All India Management Association) officials have published the admit card for MAT PBT September 2021 on the official website."
AIMA (All India Management Association) officials have published the admit card for MAT PBT September 2021 online. Therefore, registered candidates can now access their hall tickets wholly online due to COVID-19 restrictions. The download facility will be available through accessing the login portal on the examination’s official website, mat.aima.in.
The MAT is a national-level entrance examination overseen by the All India Management Association (AIMA). Furthermore, the Management Aptitude Test aims to facilitate admissions to MBA and PGDM programmes offered by affiliated universities across the country. The MAT 2021 paper-based test will take place in an offline testing mode on 5 September 2021. Candidates must have a physical copy of their admit card along with valid ID proof on hand to enter the testing location
Steps to Download the MAT PBT 2021 Admit Card
Hall tickets for the MAT paper-based test 2021 are now available online. Hence, applicants can refer to the instructions given below to download their admit cards.
- Go to the official website – mat.aima.in
- Then, scroll over to the “Downloads” tab available in the top menu on the homepage.
- Select the “MAT Admit Card” located within the drop-down menu.
- The website will then redirect to the official examination portal.
- Then, log in by providing the registered candidate’s application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button to proceed.
- The MAT PBT hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the admit card for future use.
Admit Card Details
The MAT 2021 admit card will contain the following details. Hence, candidates must go through the document to check for errors. In case of discrepancies, applicants must contact exam officials as soon as possible for correction.
- Candidate’s full name, date of birth, registration number, and photographs
- Examination date, timing, and location
- Test centre validation barcode
- General guidelines