"MAH MBA CET counselling 2022 option entry facility for round 1 to begin today at the official website."
MAH MBA CET Counselling 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has commenced the MAH CET CAP 2022 submission and confirmation of the option entry form for round I today, Oct 20, 2022. The candidates must use their MAH CET registered credentials to complete the submission process. They can choose the preferred course and colleges in the MAH MBA CET counselling 2022 option entry form. It is important to remember that the MAH CET round 1 2022 option entry accepts responses until Oct 25, 2022.
Web Options Entry Process For MAH MBA CET Counselling 2022
Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to complete the web options entry process for MAH MBA CET 2022 CAP round 1
- First, visit the MAH CET official website.
- Once on the homepage, click on the MBA/ MMS link. The link will be available at the top left corner of the webpage.
- Next, tap on the direct link for “Registered Candidate Login.”
- Further, enter the MAH CET 2022 login credentials.
- From there, carefully fill out the MAH CET CAP registration 2022 form for round I.
- Furthermore, fill in the choices of colleges and courses.
- Lastly, preview all the entered details for MAH MBA CET counselling 2022 and submit the round I form.
The provisional seat allotment list for round 1 MAH MBA CET Counselling 2022 will be announced based on the choices entered by students and the rank they secured in the entrance exam. The MAH CET Cell counselling 2022 will be conducted in three rounds. The counselling process takes place for several institutions. Namely, JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research and PUMBA, and more.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.