"The MAH CET 2022 registration closes today. Students should be completely aware of the application procedure and eligibility criteria."
The MAH CET 2022 Registration Closes today, April 7th. All students who wish to appear for the examination can do so by visiting their official website. Since today is the last day to register yourself, it is important for all aspirants to carefully complete the procedure and make the payment as early as possible.
Steps to Complete MAH CET 2022 Registration
All aspiring students need to duly fill out the online registration form and make the payment to appear for this year’s examination. Here are the steps to complete the registration:
- Visit the website cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab. You will be redirected to the application page. Carefully read the points mentioned and click ‘continue’.
- As soon as you enter the necessary details, choose to click on “Save and Next”.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Fill in the basic details mentioned in the MAH CET 2022 Application Form.
- Check and Preview your application details.
- Pay the applicable fees. This includes a sum of Rs. 1000 for students under the general category and Rs. 800 for students under the reserved category.
- Take a printout for future references.
All candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the MAH CET 2022.
- All aspirants must have completed their graduation in any stream from any recognised university by the Association of Indian Universities or the UGC.
- Students under the general category must have obtained an aggregate score higher than 50%, whereas those under the reserved category or with disability require only 45%.
- Students who have registered for the CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA are eligible for MAH CET 2022.
- There are no restrictions as far as age is concerned.
- Any student in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the MAH CET 2022.