"The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has extended the MAH CET 2022 application form submission deadline to 20 April."
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has extended the MAH CET 2022 registration cum application submission deadline to 20 April. Previously, the deadline to apply was 7 April. As per the notification released today, Maharashtra CET has announced the MAH CET application submission deadline extension. Thus, applicants can submit the duly filled online forms by 20 April by 11:59 PM.
Officials have scheduled to conduct the MAH CET 2022 for MBA/MMS on 24, 25 and 26 June. The exam will be conducted at designated test centres across Maharashtra and major cities in the rest of India. No change has been introduced in the MAH CET exam pattern or syllabus this year. The question paper will have 200 MCQs from Language Comprehension, Logical & Abstract Reasoning and Quantitative Techniques. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
Steps to Fill in the MAH MBA CET 2022 Application Form
Officials have extended the MAH CET registration for MBA/MMS admissions on the website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps below to register and complete the MAH CET application form for MBA/MMS admission.
- Visit the MAH CET official website – mbacet2022.mahacet.org.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” link in the middle of the MAH CET page.
- It will take you to the Maharashtra MBA CET application form page. Read the instructions, click the checkbox, and click on the “I Accept and Proceed” button at the bottom of the page.
- Afterwards, enter all the essential details to create the MAH CET login credential.
- Then, re-login to the dashboard using the created login credentials to fill out the application.
- Afterwards, fill out the “MAH CET application form” for MBA/ MMS admission with valid details such as personal, experience, academic, and so forth.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, pay the MAH CET application fee in online mode.