"MAH B.P.Ed 2022 Application cycle extended till April 27. Check here for exam details, eligibility, and application procedure."
Earlier, the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2022 Application window was from March 22 to April 7. However, the Board decided to extend the deadline to April 27, 2022. Ergo, all aspirants seeking to participate in the state-wide entrance test can still advance to their website and apply online.
The exam will be held on June 3, 2022. Meanwhile, the field test will be conducted between June 4 to 8, 2022. Be that as it may, these dates are subject to change. The application procedure is online. Continue reading the article for a detailed account of the examination.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2022 Application Process
Download and read the Information Brochure before applying. An application submitted without following the guidelines provided will be nullified by the authorities. Here is a step-by-step guide for students yet to apply for the exam.
- Here is the direct link for Mah B.P.Ed Cet 2022.
- Go to the link and select ‘New Registration’.
- Then you will have access to the registration form.
- Fill out the form with the required details and proceed to ‘Registered Candidate’s Login’.
- After logging in, fill out the application form with your educational and personal details.
- Once you complete filling out the form, upload the necessary documents. Also, make sure to upload them in the format prescribed.
- Next, you will have to pay the application fee online. The accepted payment modes include Internet Banking, Card Payments, and UPI payment. Additionally, the fee for open category and EWS Candidates residing within or outside Maharashtra is Rs. 1,000. However, for OBC, SC/ST and other backward class categories, it is Rs. 800.
- Lastly, review and submit your application. Also, keep a printout for future references.
Before proceeding to the MAH B.P.Ed CET 2022 Application, do ensure that you have checked your eligibility. Enlisted below are the criteria issued by the Board.
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen. Moreover, they should hold a recognized Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate in academics. The cut-off for the non-general category candidates from Maharashtra is 45%.
- All applicants must have studied Physical Education and participated in Sporting Activities. These could be inter-school, college, zone or district. The activities should be recognized by government bodies like – AIU, IOA, and SGFI.
- The candidate’s participation in International Competitions is also a must-have.
- As far as trained physical education professionals are concerned, they should have at least 3 years of coaching experience.
- Applicants who qualified through the 2022-23 qualifying exam are eligible for admission to B.P.Ed this year. However, while filling out the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) Form, they must prove that they meet the criteria mentioned above. They are also required to produce their mark sheet and degree certificate for the qualifying exam.
Exam Pattern & Contents
After the MAH B.P.Ed 2022 Application procedure, an applicant, should begin preparations according to the exam contents. Mentioned below is a guide to the exam pattern & syllabus.
Focal Points on the Exam Pattern: –
- It is a Computer-Based Test consisting of 3 sections.
- Questions will be objective type but MCQ-based.
- No negative marking.
- The time allotted is 1 Hour.
- The 3 languages used include English, Hindi, and Marathi for the exam.
Exam Contents: –
The 3 sections of the exam include – General Knowledge, Mental Aptitude, and Teaching Ability with Sports-Related Knowledge. General Knowledge & Mental Aptitude comprise 15 questions each. On the other hand, the Teaching Ability with Sports-Related Knowledge contains 20 questions. All questions hold 1 mark each. Therefore, students will have to answer 50 questions for 50 marks.
Furthermore, regularly visit the website to stay updated on the latest circulars by the authorities.