LSAT India 2023 Result to Be Declared By LSAC on Feb 10 at discoverlaw.in
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will declare the LSAT India 2023 result for Jan session on Feb 10. Check the result at discoverlaw.in.
LSAT India 2023 Result: The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will declare the LSAT India 2023 result for the January session on Feb 10.
Once announced, candidates can check the LSAT India result 2023 at the official website- discoverlaw.in.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) entrance exam grants admission to five-year LLB, three-year LLB and LLM programmes offered by over 20 law schools in the country.
The exam conducting authority has announced the LSAT India result date as Feb 10.
Also Read: CLAT 2023 Seat Allotment for Round 2 Published
How to Check LSAT India 2023 Result?
Follow the below-given steps to download the LSAT India results.
- Visit the official website of LSAT India- discoverlaw.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘LSAT India 2023 result’ link available.
- Log in using your user ID/email ID and password.
- The LSAT result scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and download the scorecard.
- Take a printout of the scorecard and save it for future reference.
Currently, the registration for LSAT India 2023 June session is ongoing.
Candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website mentioned below till May 26.
The LSAT India 2023 second session exam will be held on multiple days and slots, from Jun 8 to 11.
POST YOUR COMMENT