"KMAT 2022 exam, Kerala welcomes candidates to take admission in MBA/PGDM course. Candidates must also have good knowledge of Science."
KMAT 2022 Exam: KMAT Kerala 2022 exam commences today. The exam pattern contains details of duration, language, mode of examination, date, etc. KMAT Kerala welcomes candidates to take admission in MBA/PGDM courses in Kerala. By understanding the pattern, candidates can prepare a perfect plan for the KMAT Kerala exam. The best B-schools in the state of Kerela accept KMAT Kerala scores.
Also Read – KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Pattern
KMAT 2022 Exam Preparation Tips
Check out the section-wise preparation strategy for the KMAT Kerala exam below.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Candidates must brush up on their fundamental mathematics skills. They need to focus on speed and accuracy to fetch good marks in this section of the KMAT 2022 exam. Prepare for topics such as Percentage, Time and Work, Pie charts, Bar graphs, Basic Arithmetic, Simple and Compound Interest, Algebra, etc. Candidates must note that the KMAT Kerala exam has negative markings; hence they must first focus on solving questions they are one hundred per cent sure of.
- English Language: This section of the KMAT Kerala question paper is about the English language, its usage and reading comprehension. To score well in this section, candidates must improve their vocabulary and practice grammar.
- Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning: This section of the KMAT Kerala exam analyses the candidates’ critical and logical thinking capabilities. For this section, candidates must prepare for topics such as Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tables, Blood Relations, Data Structures, Clocks, Direction Sense, Strong and Weak Arguments, Coding and Decoding, etc. Solve an ample number of mock tests and previous years’ question papers. Focus on solving the questions with accuracy. Furthermore, candidates must make short notes while preparing and writing down formulae and tricks.
- General Knowledge and Business Scenario: The only preparation tip to ace this section is to be updated with the latest news and trends. Candidates must make newspapers with their friends to score well in this section. Candidates must also have a basic knowledge of Science, Geography, Politics, etc.
KMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The KMAT 2022 exam will be offline. Candidates have to mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
- Type of Questions: KMAT Kerala exam will have only Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ), where every question will carry four options with one correct answer.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions in the KMAT 2022 exam.
- Language: The question paper will be in English.
- Subjects: The candidates who want to appear for the exam must study topics from English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge and Contemporary Scenario. As per the KMAT Kerala syllabus.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be 2 and a half hours or 150 minutes.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.