KMAT 2022 Application Form: The KMAT 2022 application window will close on Nov 26, 2022. Candidates who wish to appear for KMAT 2022 can fill out the KMAT application form online on the official website kmatindia.com. KMAT 2022 will be conducted on Dec 4, 2022, in the online based test mode. The KMAT application forms are available online only.
Steps to Apply for KMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to apply for KMAT 2022
- Go to the official website of KMAT India kmatindia.com
- Then click on the 'KMAT 2022 Application' button.
- Click on the 'Register' button.
- Fill in all the required details, such as name, date of birth, email ID, phone number, etc.
- Candidates will receive an OTP after successfully registering the registered mobile number.
- Aspirants must fill out the complete KMAT 2022 application form, upload the required documents and pay the application fee of INR 800.
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
Candidates must have the following documents ready before filling out the KMAT 2022 application form:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Credit card, debit card or net banking credentials
- Scanned signatures
- Scanned passport photograph of self (not more than three months old)
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.