"Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will release the KLEE 2022 application form for 5-year LLB on its official website."
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, will release the KLEE 2022 application form for 5-year LLB on its official website – cee.kerala.gov.in. The last date to submit the KLEE application form is 28 June. Candidates willing to get admission to the law colleges in Kerala should fill out the application form and submit it before the closing date. Candidates who have passed the Class 12 examination can apply for KLEE 2022 for a 5-year LLB course. However, the registrations for KLEE for 3-year LLB will begin on 23 June.
Steps to Fill Out the KLEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates need to follow the given steps to complete the application process for KLEE 2022:
- Visit the official website of CEE Kerala – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, register using your mobile number, email address and personal information.
- Afterwards, complete the KLEE 2022 application form by entering the personal, educational, and communication details.
- Finally, upload the relevant documents and submit the application fee.
The Kerala Law Entrance Exam or KLEE is conducted annually for admission to 5-year integrated LLB and 3-year LLB programmes offered by the government and self-financing colleges in Kerala. The entrance exams are conducted in an online, computer-based mode in the state of Kerala.
Important Documents for KLEE Registration
Candidates should keep the following documents while filling out the application form.
- Candidate’s photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 10 passing certificate (Required for age verification)
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Scanned copies of mark sheets and certificates of the qualifying exam.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate and community certificate (if applicable)