"The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) has declared the Kerala NEET 2021 rank list on the official website."
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has declared the Kerala NEET 2021 rank cards online. Therefore, the merit list for MBBS/BDS courses is available in PDF file format. Thus, candidates can download the rank cards by visiting the official website cee.kerala.gov.in. The rank list is based on NEET UG 2021 marks received from the Directorate of Health Sciences, Ministry of Health. Moreover, eligible aspirants can apply for the NEET 2021 counselling conducted for admission under the 85% state quota.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts counselling for 15% of All India Quota (AQI). However, they have not yet released the NEET counselling dates and are expected to start the National Eligibility Entrance Test 2021 counselling shortly. Later, the applicants will have to register for MCC NEET counselling and then will be allowed to choose college and course on the MCC admission portal. Afterwards, MCC will allot seats to candidates based on their choices and seat availability.
Steps to Check Kerala NEET 2021 Rank Cards
CEE Kerala has released the Kerala National Eligibility Entrance Test 2021 rank cards online. Thus, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download Kerala state medical merit list.
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “KEAM 2021” link on the homepage.
- Then, click on the “Rank List” option from the left panel.
- Afterwards, click on the “Kerala State Medical Rank List” or “Kerala State Ayurveda Rank List” link according to your choice.
- The NEET 2021 rank list will appear in PDF file format on the screen.
- Finally, download the rank list.