"KEAM counselling 2022 mop up round seat allotment is available now at the official website of CEE- cee.kerala.gov.in"
KEAM Counselling 2022: The Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala has released the KEAM mop up seat allotment list 2022 today, on 20 Oct, 2022. Further, the registered candidates can visit the official website of KEAM counselling 2022 for the mop up round seat allotment list. Note that, only the candidates who registered for KEAM 2022 counselling prior to Oct 19, 2022 have been considered for the seat allotment.
KEAM Counselling 2022: Steps To Check Seat Allotment Result
Follow the steps given below to download the KEAM seat allotment result 2022.
- First, visit the official website of CEE.
- Once on the homepage, click on “KEAM candidate login".
- Carefully fill in the registered credentials.
- After submission, the KEAM mop up round seat allotment result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, download the KEAM seat allotment 2022 list with the basic details required.
Documents Required For KEAM 2022 Counselling
Here is the list of documents required for the verification process.
- Allotment memo issued by CEE.
- Fee Receipt issued by bank.
- KEAM 2022 admit card.
- KEAM 2022 result.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- 10+2th Standard Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from last attended institute.
- Conduct Certificate from last attended institutes.
- Eligibility Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
The main aim behind the conduction of KEAM Mop-Up allotment is to fill the vacancies in Government aided engineering and architecture institutions. Candidates must remember that those who failed to register before Oct 19, 2022 have been directly disqualified from the running. Significantly, the applicants with assigned seats must visit their respectively allocated institution with all the documents required for the KEAM counselling 2022 before 22 Oct 2022, 4.00 PM.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.